My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Do I look like a 47 year old man, happily married, father of three? I hope so, because I am. I am very infatuated with development of my network marketing and passing the love on to others. The love of helping others obtain their goals in life, and gain the freedoms they deserve.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Actress Lena Bjorna Turns Entrepreneur

Actress Lena Bjorna From The Hit
TV Show, "24", Turns Entrepreneur And Finds
New Success With Magnetic Sponsoring...


"Dear Mike,

It was only a few months ago that I was frantically searching the web in the hope of finding something – anything – that would help breathe life back into my dying network marketing business.

And it was then that I stumbled upon an ad for a book with a very intriguing title: “Magnetic Sponsoring”. At the time, twelve months into networking, I was tirelessly busting my butt in return for “Mickey Mouse” residual checks, all the while trying to turn a blind eye to my ever-escalating credit card debts.

With time, I had become a pretty savvy recruiter; the problem was I couldn’t get my downline to duplicate what I was doing. In fact, my recruits had a propensity to go into witness protection shortly after they joined, and the few that did not, remained largely unproductive.

I was doing everything my upline instructed me to do, following “The Plan” to a T.

I’d pitch my opportunity to the point of exhaustion. I’d spend hours posting flyers on car windows (illegally). I even stood outside Wal-Mart and handed out business cards and free product samples to anyone who would take them.

It cost me a small fortune and did not result in a single customer, only a troubling stalker. (I’m not making it up, I swear.)

And then the Magnetic Sponsoring course arrived in the mail. Now I have to admit that when I read in the introduction that, “…your outlook and approach towards network marketing will never be the same two hours from now”, I thought to myself, “oh well, now that has to be a serious overstatement.”

But as I would soon find out, it was not at all...

I decided I would read the book with an open mind. And the result? I came to realize that most everything I’d been taught about prospecting and recruiting was wrong!

In one of the chapters you write, “If you sleep tonight, you just didn’t get it.”

Well I didn’t sleep for a month.

After I’d read the book, I re-read it. And then I got the "Traffic Formula” course along the affiliate products you recommended.

As I started to educate myself, inevitably, things began to change. I stopped listening to my upline. And instead of buying overpriced leads from my company’s lead vendors, I spent my money on books and courses.

I branded myself, built and branded my websites, learned to create capture pages and auto responders, began posting articles in online directories and networking with other marketers.

In everything I did, my goal was to provide quality content and to position myself as a leader – exactly as I was taught in “Magnetic Sponsoring”.

By implementing what I’d learned from Mike and the affiliate products he directed me to, I was able to take on the “big boys” on Google and to immediately start generating my own, high-quality leads on Adwords for five bucks a piece – one-fourth of what I’d been paying for the deadbeat leads my previous company had provided me with! (At that point I’d left my original company for one that endorsed my newfound marketing methods.)

Additionally, free, pre-sold leads started to roll in to my email inbox, leads that I generated through networking, blogging and article writing.

And you know what’s really ironic? Marketers with other companies started to contact me, asking me for my advice!

Well, that sure was a far cry from having people curse me out and slam down the phone on me! (Which was what I was used to.)

Instead of “dialing for dollars” and chasing my team members, I now spend the bulk of my time learning new, cutting-edge marketing methods while - believe it or not - people actually pay me to prospect them!

And instead of tire-kickers, I’m bringing serious entrepreneurs into my organization – people who see the true value in what I have to offer!
I’m finally making real money. I finally have a business I can call my own.

Wow, what a difference!

Thank you, Mike, for taking a stand, and for showing me what true leadership is all about!

Sincerely,


Lena Bjorna




Wow! Thank you Lena and congratulations on your new success! You're the type of person I wrote this book for to begin with, and I'm sure there are many people out there reading this write now who will finally decide to stop making excuses and order their copy of the Magnetic Sponsoring course thanks to your story.

As we've both discovered, you can work hard and get paid little, or you can work smart and become financially independent.

If you're ready to join Lena in the ranks of successful entrepreneurs, here's the link... http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted

In less than 5 minutes, you you'll get instant access to the entire course, all of the bonus materials, and the lead generation system...

You have 1 FULL YEAR to go over the course. If you're not getting the results you want, you get a refund. Period. No questions asked. http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted






No comments:

Post a Comment