My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Do I look like a 47 year old man, happily married, father of three? I hope so, because I am. I am very infatuated with development of my network marketing and passing the love on to others. The love of helping others obtain their goals in life, and gain the freedoms they deserve.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Just a Little About Me

Hello Friend,

Mike Martin Here,

Just wanted you to know a
little more about me and how I got to where
I am today.

I am presently working as a service manager
at a southern Ohio Facility, that repairs
concrete mixers, and refuse trucks.
I have spent the last 20 years managing
a couple different types of facility's, working
60 to 70 hours per week.

During this time, I've tried many business
opportunities (online and offline) with a
Constant Quest to escape this Hard laboring work.

Other marketers and my uplines would tell me how
to market and exactly what to do but, these things
NEVER worked for me…

UNTIL..

One day I received an email from a Professional
Marketing Mentor who had seen some of my
marketing.

HE SAID,

"Quote"

“I admire your marketing drive but, you lack the
Proper Knowledge, Mindset, and Techniques that are
needed for today’s type of "Marketing”, “I can
help you with this, if you’re serious”.

He offered me a ‘Free 7 Day Video Training Boot-camps’
at: http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted
(1 boot-camp per day), to find out a little more
about his system.

At this point, I had nothing to lose and
everything to gain, because nothing was working
for me.

The first boot camp immediately guided me
towards the right mindset, different ways to
actually put myself in the mind of my prospect and
also, how to offer them in a whole different new
way of knowledge and value.

The Second Boot Camp...

The Second Boot Camp leaned towards some very
unique communication techniques that I had never
heard of before.

I started using some of the communication techniques,
covered in the Second Boot Camp and 'low and behold',
prospects started contacting me requesting more
information.

Two days later, I joined his actual Marketing
Mentorship web site (7 Day Free Trial) Program at:

http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted

And started setting this system up. Not long after
that, my marketing transformed into a full time
rewarding career in which I'm come to really enjoy.

My MARKETING RESULTS Soon After…

Within two months, I’ve completely exploded one of
my social media communities to over 20,000 people
while learning how to apply the Right communication
and building of relationships. I also have teamed up
with some one you may or may not have heard of
yet, But you will. Mr. David D. Willimson. He has
made several video training sessions He is a master
at social media see his site at http://ping.fm/xMEBV

For the last three month now, I've been following Dave,
he has guided me and is making me in to an Internet
Marketing Entrepreneur showing others how to apply
his knowledge and value so they can live the same
life style as we do.

MY ROUTINE NOW…

I get up in the morning, go to my J.O.B, work for someone
else, making them money, and can't wait to arrive home,
to work my Internet Business. I also work all weekend
to help my team so we all can achieve some type
of financial independence. So we can do what we want,
Eat what we want, Go where we want etc.

ADVICE, LEARN MARKETING FIRST…

All the business opportunities in the world are
Useless if you don’t possess the “State of the Art”
Strategies of today's Attraction Marketing Concepts.

The Magnetic Sponsoring System is my ONE Complete
Marketing System that’s made it possible to work
at home.

If you’re wasting time on useless marketing techniques
that are destroying your Time, Finances, Thought
Processes with Little or No results, I highly
recommend:

http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted

The Magnetic Sponsoring System community has a team
of marketing professionals that currently work from
home on a 'full time' basis.

The Magnetic Sponsoring System has also been thoroughly
tested to work for anyone or any business opportunity
(big ticket or small ticket).

Today is the First Day of the rest of Your Life and
also the beginning of Discovering your True
Potential my friend!

Don’t take what I say lightly..

Go to: http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted
and get your Free 7 Day Boot-camp, the same
Boot-camps I started with.

Or if you're as serious as I am, go
ahead and pay the $1 trial and get started setting
this marketing monster up at:

http://tinyurl.com/bethehunted

Whichever you choose, pay me a visit at:
,My Face Book Site and say hi.

Come and make a full time income, meet new people,
it’s so exciting and fun!


Free Value Always,

Mike Martin
mmartin825@gmail.com

P.S. Say Hello! Visit My Community...
or My Face Book Site

No comments:

Post a Comment