My photo
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Do I look like a 47 year old man, happily married, father of three? I hope so, because I am. I am very infatuated with development of my network marketing and passing the love on to others. The love of helping others obtain their goals in life, and gain the freedoms they deserve.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Increase You’re Branding and Networking 10 Times Over

Increase you’re Branding and networking 10 times over.

Using a Gravatar image will expand your Social Media Profile. Use this little tip, and apply it to all of your media.

While reading some random comments on a blogs the other day, it suddenly struck me how many people out there do NOT use an Avatar or Gravatar image. If you are not using one, you’re constantly depriving yourself of market exposure.

The most globally recognized Gravatars service for creating your Avatar (your picture) is http://www.gravatar.com. Using an Avatar constantly plants your image ‘in the mind’ of your prospects, thus being a very effective technique when branding and networking yourself.

Developing your Social Media profile by using this method is not only much faster, but will increase your market exposure as well.

When creating Forum posts, having Gravatars will make them ‘Stand Out’ and ‘Grab’ the attention of others, making you more noticeable!

Friends, do yourself a very ‘worthwhile’ and ‘long lasting’ favor, take a quick five minutes and set up your account at: http://www.gravatar.com . Then upload the image or images you will consider using for your Avatar. I can Not stress this enough, start Increasing your Networking and Branding efforts when posting comments on blogs, web forums etc.

As always, I love your feedback so please drop me a comment.

Do you feel this information was valuable enough to help others with their marketing?
If so, comment on this post. I know it would definitely be appreciated by most!





No comments:

Post a Comment